Sunday, October 28, 2012

Landon-ese

{After eating at Chipotle} "We definitely need to go back to that restaurant to eat again!" Side note: It's been a while since we have been able to eat at a restaurant as a family and actually order for Landon off the menu. He thought it was pretty cool.

{Sitting with his laptop, looking very serious} "Mommy, I need to do some business."

{While Scott was in the bathroom} "Daddy is in there dropping a deuce! A BIG deuce!"

{Holding his toy phone} "I need to send Nana a message."

{During his bath, referring to his toy basketballs} "Daddy, I'm washing my balls." C'mon, that's funny! :)

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!