Sunday, November 4, 2012

TND4 - Girlfriends

Today I am grateful for my girlfriends. I have an eclectic group of girls and I feel pretty fortunate to get to spend time with these awesome ladies! Some of my friends are just minutes from me and some are in other states, one is even in a different country! No matter what, they always have my back. They offer an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, open arms for hugs, an abundance of laughter and hearts of gold. Yep, I'm lucky to call so many real, true friends.  Not all of you are posted in the pics below because I was only able to post what I had handy.  I hope you ALL know how very special you are and how much you mean to me.  One day, I will showcase each of you individually. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!