Thursday, November 8, 2012

TND8 - Mom

Today I am grateful for my marvelous Mom.  She loves me and supports everything I do.  She never judges me and is one of my biggest cheerleaders.  She is genuinely happy for my successes in life.  She loves my husband and treats him as her own son.  

She has a unique and special bond with each of her 8 grandchildren.  I am fortunate to have her with Landon on the days I am away at work.  She teaches him something new every single day.  I am always amazed at the many different ways she helps him learn.  For instance, I can't ever get him to blow his nose.  I will ask him to please blow for Mommy and he'll respond, "Um, no thank you!"  This morning before I left for work, he's totally blowing his nose for Grandma.  She has a special way with him.  

Mama, you rock a lot!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!