Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TND7 - This Guy!

Every single day I am thankful for my son.  He made me a Mama.  He shows me daily what true, unconditional love looks like.  We have dealt with some difficult stuff in the last year and through it all, he constantly reminds me what a dynamic soul he possesses.  He is one of the strongest human beings I know, both physically and emotionally.  Everything that's been thrown his way in the last year, he has taken like a champ.  When you look in the dictionary, his photo is next to perseverance.  Even at two years old he innately seems to know tenacity and determination.  He will do great things.       

Thank you, Landon, for being the perfect little person you are.  I look forward to walking along side you as you make your journey through this world.  I promise to support you, even when I may not agree.  I promise to always love you with my whole heart and to never give up on you.  You are a blessing.  I am honored to be your Mama and look forward to watching you grow in to the person you are meant to be. 

This Guy.  He is seriously smart, incredibly funny, insanely strong and very loving.  He's more than I could have ever imagined when I prayed for a child.  He's the BEST!

1 comment:

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!