Friday, November 9, 2012

TND9 - Faith

Today I am thankful for my faith. It has been tested, broken, rebuilt and solidified in the last year. There were moments when I was unsure how I would get through 2 more minutes, let alone another day. During those times, I quietly prayed. God always delivered. He may not have done so in the ways I expected but I was always given an answer, a sign or reassurance. As I reflect back over my life this past year I can't help but be grateful. Landon getting sick was the worst and best (other than his birth, of course!) thing that has happened in my lifetime. It absolutely changed me to the core. I truly feel like I am a better ME than I was a year ago.

I will be honest, there were times I was so mad at God. It's true. I was angry. However, in the end, it was my faith in God that pulled me through. My faith in Landon and his ability to heal. My faith in all of the wonderful people in our support unit. My faith in my ability to keep putting one foot in front of the other in order to do what was best for my son.

My faith. It's something that cannot be taken away. How grateful I am in that knowledge alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!