Thursday, August 1, 2013

Broccoli



I got to feed my kid broccoli tonight. He loved it and kept begging asking for more. 

He hasn't had broccoli since his ulcerative colitis diagnosis in December of 2011. "They" say it's hard to digest. I have been hesitant to try it because I did not want to disrupt his system. We only tried a little bit and will see how he does. He's doing so well with other foods that we've been reintroducing so I'm hoping this will go just as well!

I never in a million years would have thought I would be so dang excited about broccoli. You know what? I am. So is Landon. Cool stuff right there. 

It's the little things, Folks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!