Friday, August 30, 2013

Gluten Free Friday - House Favorites

Last week, I talked about how to get started when eliminating gluten from your diet. Today, I am sharing some of our favorite prepackaged foods, which are all tried and tested by myself and my 3 year old.

Blue Diamond Nut Chips:  
Delicious! I think the name is totally weird but still, they are tasty. I love them dipped in hummus or spicy mustard. Landon likes them plain.
  



Envirokidz Crispy Rice Bar:
I would describe these to be similar to a rice krispie treat only way healthier! These come in several flavors but the Berry Blast and Chocolate are Landon's favs.



Ronzoni Gluten Free Pasta:
This is a new find, which was on the shelves of our regular ol' neighborhood market! Super exciting! It does contain corn so beware if you're sensitive to that. It is delicious and loved but our whole family!



Beanitos: 
These come in several varieties and are great plain or with salsa. Landon's favorite is the black bean type.



Envirokidz Chocolate Koala Crisp:
These are basically chocolate rice krispies. YUM! Landon likes them plain or covered in almond milk.



Annie's Homegrown Rice Pasta:
This is a somewhat new food for us. It does contain a bit of dairy but is very tasty! It's nice to have the option of mac and cheese every now and then.


There you have it! It's nice to have so many different options, which weren't around before. The prices are a bit higher for these products. In my opinion, you can't put a price on good health so it's all beyond worth it!

I hope this post has been helpful for all who are on a Gluten Free journey or those who are simply curious!

If you're gluten free and have a story to share, I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my blog. Shine on and keep those comments coming!